Chinese cool 第二輯，發行...
一忙起來就忘了錄podcast 這回事 ...
這次錄音的軟體用比較專業一點的sony vegas 來錄..
Hi, I am YJ Lai, It’s my pressure to present you
the most useful Chinese learning materials.
Chinese cool is backing again, second episode of
Chinese cool is coming up right after this.
Hello, Welcome to Chinese cool 2 episode
Many foreigners in Taiwan learn Chinese by going to language center.
Maybe it was the most effective way to learn a language well .
The two most famous language centers in Taiwan are Taiwan
University and Taiwan Normal University.
Some people learn Chinese for work and some people are for fun.
However, go to school in not the only way to learn a language,
maybe have a foreign boy or girl friend is the best strategy to learn.
In today’s lesson,
we talk about the phases using in our everyday classroom.
These phases are very useful and can be used when you are in class.
All right, let’s start our lesson today.
Expression In Class 課堂用語
1. May I come in? 我能進來嗎？
2. Come in, please. 請進。
3. Sit down, please. 請坐。
4. It's time for class. 上課時間到了。
5. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書，翻到第20頁。
6. I'll call the roll before class. 課前我要點名。
7. Here! 到！
8. Has everybody got a sheet? 每個人都拿到講義了嗎？
9. Any different opinion? 有不同意見嗎？
10. Are you with me? 你們跟上我講的嗎？
11. Have I made myself clear? 我講得明白嗎？
12. Could you say it again? Or Pardon! 你能再說一遍嗎？
13. Any questions? 有什麼問題嗎？
14. That's all for today. 今天就講到這裡。
15. Please turn in your paper before leaving.
That’s all for today’s Chinese cool podcast,
you can use them in tomorrow morning. Hope you like it.
If you have any comment, please leave a message in my website.
In the last, I want to play a song that is recently hot
around the island, called “寶貝” Baby by 張懸.
Chinese Cool see you next time. Bye Bye